If you’re one of the 69% of adults who have lost one or more teeth, dental implant research should be on your to-do list. The more you know about oral health and treatment options, the better you’ll feel about making decisions at the dentist’s office. This short quiz will help you decide whether it’s time for a dental implant consultation at Grinnell Street Dental.
- I’ve lost one or more teeth.
- It’s time to replace my bridge, partial, or denture.
- I prefer conservative dentistry.
- My dentures are loose, wobbly, or uncomfortable.
- It seems like I constantly have to get my dentures relined.
- My top denture makes me gag.
- I want a hassle-free daily dental care routine.
- I hate denture adhesive.
- I like to eat chewy, hard, and tough foods.
- I want to eat whatever I want without worrying about my teeth slipping.
If you thought “yes” as you read each of these questions, schedule a dental implant consultation with Dr. Donald, Dr. Cody, or Dr. Justin Coon. Our dentists have undergone significant training in the placement and restoration of dental implants, and they’ll be happy to answer all of your questions.
Call 307-672-7567 today to reserve a convenient consultation time in our Sheridan, Wyoming dental office.