If you think whitening is the only cosmetic treatment you can afford then think again. Believe it or not, there are other quick and easy ways to improve your smile even if you have physical defects. There is no need to go all out and have a complete smile makeover if you don’t have the time or money. A few touch-ups here and there can have a major affect. Dental bonding is one of those treatments. Take our true or false quiz below to find out if dental bonding is for you.
True Or False?
- True or False: Dental bonding is fast and easy.
- True or False: Dental bonding may be affordable but it is unreliable.
- True or False: This treatment is only for back teeth because it is done with a metal material.
- True or False: Cosmetic bonding can be used to correct a variety of problems.
- True or False: Sometimes bonding can be complicated.
- True: Dental bonding can usually be performed in one thirty to sixty minute visit. It is fast, easy, painless, and affordable.
- False: Cosmetic dental bonding is an affordable and reliable way to fix minor cosmetic imperfections. It can last anywhere from three to ten years.
- False: A white composite resin material is used and can be tinted to blend with your natural dentition. Cosmetic bonding can be done on back teeth but is most commonly performed on the top front dentition.
- True: Bonding can be used to treat a variety of dental issues such as broken, cracked, or chipped teeth; lengthening worn teeth; changing the shape of irregular teeth; filling in gaps between teeth; whitening teeth, and more.
- False: Bonding is an easy procedure that includes a light roughening of the tooth so the material has an optimal surface to adhere to, placing and shaping the composite resin, then hardening the material with an ultraviolet light.
ABOUT YOUR SHERIDAN DENTISTS:
Questions about our Sheridan, WY dentist office? To learn more about our services, or to schedule an appointment with one of our doctors, contact us at (307) 672-7567. We welcome residents of Sheridan, Gillette, Billings, Miles City, and the neighboring communities.